Alex is getting so much better at holding his own bottle. Now, everytime it is feeding time, he always try to hold his own bottle. At night time, he always help by holding his bottle while I change his dippers, which is so nice since I am always so sleepy.
I am learning to quilt now, so Sister Arthur is teaching me. We been going to her apartment since yesterday and Alex loves playing with her kids. He had a great time there and barely sleep because there so many distraction around. He loves playing with their faces and watching them running around like crazy. Her kids are so sweet and wonderful, there are Jhon, Eren, Hannah and cute litlle Rebacah. They always have all those cute stories, I can wait when Alex start talking so he could tell cute and wonderful stories too, now, he just blabbers or plays with his spits.
Well, hope you have a great time reading about us and have a great day. Comme back soon.
2 comments:
Hello Suze! How fun it is to see our names on your blog! : )
Thank you so much for Aaron's birthday gift. We read more tonight! They are beautiful books! THANK YOU! Aaron had to look at his leopard card one more time before going to bed. : ) Shannon
Alex can feed himself? Wow he is a big boy now.
Post a Comment