Look at me and see what i can do now and I don't even cry anymore. Oh yea!!! I am a big boy now!!! Coooolllllllllll...........
He is starting solid now. I like to feed and watch him put his fingers in his mouth at the same time. So, he hands get all dirty and put it everywhere around him and even try putting his toys in is mouth full of food. We tried squash, carrots and peas and sweet potatoes cereal. He is getting so much better a it and doesn't pouch it out anymore. I think his favorite are carrots just because he seen to eat it better and faster and squash is his least favorite. We got him new closes and shoes because he already outgrow all the ones he had. It is amazing how fast they grow, even if I spend everyday with him, I still can believe he is already 6 month and a big boy now.
Well, I don't have any pictures of him eating yet but there is one of him sucking on his fingers

On Saturday, we went to see granpa Riggs. It was nice to see him again, We spend about two hours and talked about a whole lot of stuff. We will probably see him at least once a month and give him some company. It was nice for Alex to meet his first great-granpa. At first, he was a litlle weird and was staring at Daddy while he was on gradpa's lap but after a while he was ok with it and started to look at grandpa and smile at him. Then he did belly time on grandpa's carpet and actually enjoy it. Next time we go there I will get a picture of grandpa and Alex to post.
Well, that is pretty much all we been up to, so you later and hope you enjoy it very much.
3 comments:
Wow, he is getting so big! He is such a handsome little guy. Your blog is cute! Love the pictures.
so cute!!! Love that little boy! You do such a great job updating us on your blog!
Thanks...
Post a Comment