Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Alex !!!

We had a great birthday for Alex and he got spoil all the way. He had ton of presents and Uncle Jim drove two hours with his cousins to come and celebrate with him, Thanks Jim. Grandpa grilled hot dogs for the boys and surpringly Alex ate a whole hot dog all by himself. Grandma made him his special soy cake which he got to put all over himself, the high chair and the floor. We had a great time watching him attacked his cake and open his presents and played with everyone. It is being such a wonderful year watching grow and I am looking forward to many more. He is a joyful blessing and a great kid to be around.

























Alex enjoying his wonderful cake!!! He had a great time with that.


Opening presents and hanging out with grandpa






When we first give it to him, we did not really know what to except. He sure put a number on it, and he did not eate a lot.



Opening presents with Daddy!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and videos as much as we did.

3 comments:

S.K. said...

That is a huge cake! I love the videos, so cute!

Melanie said...

Suze, I told my mom about how you stripped Alex down to his diaper and then gave him the cake to eat. We both thought that was a great idea, and plan on doing the exact same thing for Carson's first birthday!

Melanie said...

Suze, I told my mom about how you stripped Alex down to his diaper and then gave him the cake to eat. We both thought that was a great idea, and plan on doing the exact same thing for Carson's first birthday!