Alex gets to the point where he will open his drawers and put everything on the floor. He will do that while he is awake and I will put then back when he is napping ( that's usually how I keep busy). Often, he will fall asleep on top of everything. . . But on thuesday, he did between his room and the hall, probably on his way to the main room. Well, it use to be cute, but now it is just plain ennoying.
Another thing is taking the movies out and sit inside the drawer. He thinks that is a pretty clever thing to do, and is very proud of himself for that discovery. He also enjoys unplugging out computer when they are charging.
Getting into the drawer and getting confortable
Pulling the movies out.
Alex loves watching Phineas and Ferb and often when Candace ( Phineas and Ferb older sister) will scream, Alex will follow with one even louder. Sometimes, I will be bless with two, one before and another right after. He also like to rock out with Daddy, he is actually getting " pretty good" at it. He will put the microphone in his mouth and chewing on the top.
Maybe next time, I'll be able to take a better picture without the binky.
No comments:
Post a Comment