Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few updates !!!




We haven't been up to much lately, a litlle sick here and there.


Matt started school again and have a busy schedule ( mondays and fridays: he works for 14 hours and still have one class in the morning, and thuesdays and tuesdays: he works from 4 to 12 and school in the mornings. . . So we don't see much of him ) However, we get to see on the weekends and try to make the best of all the litlle time we have together.


Alex have learned the art of sharing, vacuuming, and unplugging things, he loves to share his sippy cup and bunky with Mommy. He's been a litlle sick but looks like he is getting better and he is a pretty happy boy. The orther day, He was in room for long time and when I went to see what he was up to, I found out that he had enptied his drawers and put all his clean clothes on the floor and was asleep on top of them ( Funny kid)I am guessing, he needed somewhere soft and confortable to sleep after a busy day.


As for me , not much to say but that I am doing fine, just a litlle sick. For those who don't know, we are expecting our second child and are pretty excited about it. This one seen to be a lot easier on me , expect for the fact that I am not getting enough rest and my body is a litlle too tired sometime to keep up with Alex. I don't know yep are far along I am, but will let you know as soon as I find out.


Well, that pretty much what doing at the Vinton and below are a few pictures of Alex that my sister took while she was here.











No comments: