
Today was my first doctor appointment and we got to hear the baby's heart, That was so beautiful and cool. Now, we are sure that we will be having onother one on the 28th of August, Just a few days after my birthday. We are very exited and will keep you posted . I am doing a lot better and Alex is doing what he does best, finds new ways to outsmart me and distroys any peaceful day.
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is very exciting news!
Congratulations !!! I haven't seen you in a while- I have been sick and weather has been so crappy we have all been stuck inside our houses. Hope you have had a smooth pregnancy thus far.
Oh my goodness, congratulations! I hope you are feeling okay. You may want to wait to come over and visit (and I'll show you how to make the bulletin board and even let you have some of the supplies I used) because Trevor and I have bad colds. I don't want you to get it, especially now that you're pregnant! We're so happy for you.
Post a Comment