Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible
Monday, December 14, 2009
Christmas 09, part l
Our ward's Christmas party was really fun. Santa even came for a visit. Alex was afraid for a little while and did not want to sit on santa's lap but after a while he was just chilling there. Someone took pictures for the whole ward, will post them as soon as I get them. Alex really likes his santa hat, but just had to take it off a few time. This year will get to have our own little christmas time, will keep you post it on how it went. I even made some stocking all by myself and they were ok.
1 comment:
I wish we could have gone. :( Your kids are dressed up SO cute! Your stockings are amazing by the way! They look great!
-Mary
Post a Comment