Your kids are SOOO cute! Alex is such a sweet big brother! I don't know if you saw- but I nominated you for an award on my blog. It was a few days ago so you may have to go back a few posts. :)-Mary
He is so patient with her that is awesome!
Dang cute kids !! Glad that he is starting to talk better, Im sure it will make life a lot easier for you and him :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Your kids are SOOO cute! Alex is such a sweet big brother!
I don't know if you saw- but I nominated you for an award on my blog. It was a few days ago so you may have to go back a few posts. :)
-Mary
He is so patient with her that is awesome!
Dang cute kids !! Glad that he is starting to talk better, Im sure it will make life a lot easier for you and him :)
Post a Comment