I'd say cut it....but not too much! He has beautiful hair!!! You'll be amazed how much a haircut makes them look grown up!
Jim says "Good grief, they have got to do something about that hair! Or re-name him Michael Jackson Vinton!" (I guess that means cut it).
I say cut it a little, but not too much, so it still has lot of curl.
I say let it be. When else in his life is he going to be able to get away with long hair? Let him keep it as long as possible as long as it doesn't bother you or Matt.
Will you be heartbroken if you get it cut? I think he'd look adorable with it cut, but I wouldn't do it if you're going to regret it!
just a trim
It definitely needs a little shape/ style- do you call that a trim?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'd say cut it....but not too much! He has beautiful hair!!! You'll be amazed how much a haircut makes them look grown up!
Jim says "Good grief, they have got to do something about that hair! Or re-name him Michael Jackson Vinton!" (I guess that means cut it).
I say cut it a little, but not too much, so it still has lot of curl.
I say let it be. When else in his life is he going to be able to get away with long hair? Let him keep it as long as possible as long as it doesn't bother you or Matt.
Will you be heartbroken if you get it cut? I think he'd look adorable with it cut, but I wouldn't do it if you're going to regret it!
just a trim
It definitely needs a little shape/ style- do you call that a trim?
Post a Comment