I needed to keep him up so I send him to the balcony with some chalks. He had so much with them and got me 1 1/2 whole hours. By the time he was done, they were all over him and his shoes. . . At least he had fun !
Here Mom, let me put some color on that camera !


Coloring his shoes because . . . Well, he doesn't like the color !

Here Mom, let me put some color on that camera !

Coloring his shoes because . . . Well, he doesn't like the color !
2 comments:
How cute! Lol. I'll bet your bathwater was REALLY blue!
He is such a funny kid :) Wish we were there to play...it is sooooo hot here so we are either at the pool or hanging out in the house. Today we are in the house and my kids are soooo bored !
Post a Comment