Sometime, I feel like I am over my head with those kids. Not sure I am doing this whole motherhood thing right, I am also afraid to do it wrong and not being able to fix it or make it right. I am so grateful to be able to spend all day long with them, to be able to see them grow and learn and have fun all day long. I love those kids, we have our bad days and goods days, but we always have fun.
2 comments:
You're a great mom Suze! I'm sorry today was so rough. I keep worrying that I'm going to mess up Lily and then I remember I have Heavenly Father on my side. How can you go wrong right? You're kids are going to turn out wonderful! I think you are the perfect mom for Alex and Genne specifically. Seriously. I don't know if anyone could be their mom as well as you do. You're amazing!
Ditto to Mary. You're a wonderful mom!! Your kids are so lucky to have you! And you're loving and supportive to your kids and you work hard to teach them what's right. You're doing a great job! But I understand feeling overwhelmed and underqualified. Just know that you are definitely qualified and you constantly step up to the challenge.
Post a Comment