Great costumes, Suze. Bet you made the tu-tu's? Quite the "sassy/spicey mama". Looks fun! Happy Halloween Vintons.
Thanks Aunt Claudia! I did make both tutus and Genne's wing :)
SO CUTE!! I LOVE your hair too by the way! It was so cold down in Manti Lily ended up wearing her coat, pants and hat with her costume...yeah...she was a baby for Halloween I guess.-Mary
Cute!! I love your tutu! Sorry we missed you. :( We decided to leave a little early.
Cute, looks like fun!
You guys looked great. I'm so impressed Genne let you do make-up. I love the pictures of them playing in the leaves too :)
I love it !!! Love that you and Genne have matching Tutu's :) And your little Vampire looks cute too !
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Great costumes, Suze. Bet you made the tu-tu's? Quite the "sassy/spicey mama". Looks fun! Happy Halloween Vintons.
Thanks Aunt Claudia! I did make both tutus and Genne's wing :)
SO CUTE!! I LOVE your hair too by the way! It was so cold down in Manti Lily ended up wearing her coat, pants and hat with her costume...yeah...she was a baby for Halloween I guess.
-Mary
Cute!! I love your tutu! Sorry we missed you. :( We decided to leave a little early.
Cute, looks like fun!
You guys looked great. I'm so impressed Genne let you do make-up. I love the pictures of them playing in the leaves too :)
I love it !!! Love that you and Genne have matching Tutu's :) And your little Vampire looks cute too !
Post a Comment