We had a great Christmas hanging out with all the Vintons. We has pie for breakfast, by the way, Mom made one awesome, delicious apple pie. We open presents and hangout out with the whole gangs. In the afternoon, we play just game, way fun, Dad even got in the fun and dance with us ( sorry no pictures of that, I was having way too much fun). We evne got to meet our newest member of the family, baby Roxie ( so cute).
Our Christmas tree. Isn't it beautiful?
The Vintons on Christmas morning, Dad was taking the pictures.Gennie in a pile of stuff animals and dolls
Alex having fun with some whipped cream
Gennie thought it will be more fun pushing Alex on his bike than riding hers.
The kids playing outside with their new bikes.My baby girl and I on Christmas day.
It was a really warm day for December. . . So Merry Christmas to me, weee!
My baby boy and I on Christmas day
Gennie and Alex posing! The cutest kids you ever saw, right?! :)
The coolest grandma and grandpa ever who wanted to be at the kids table and hanging out with all their wonderful grandkids.














2 comments:
So cool! I love the last pictures of Alex and Gen they are ADORABLE!!!
Looks like a fun Christmas!!
Post a Comment