Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

How did I get so Lucky?!

I am having some really tough time this month, so I wanted to write down the things that make my days a bit better. I love my babies, they are great together and really enjoy each other company.
  • Genne loves to give Alex kisses and hugs.Usually, she will run after him, tackle him and kiss while she sit on him.
  • when I want to wake Alex up I can just send Genne in the room and she will start kissing him all over his face until he is awake.
  • Genne gets real excited when Alex opens the door and comes outside after his nap, she always to him and hug him
  • Alex loves to make her laugh. Sometimes, he will stand in front of her until she looks at him, so he can make bubbles with his mouth and they will both laugh really loud.
  • Alex thinks is so fun to have Genne chase him around our apatment.
  • Alex always give Genne whatever she wants because of that I am having a hard time teaching her to share.
  • Genne is a total daddy's girl, she will get really mad if daddy is around and not holding her.
  • Alex finally decided it is fun to play with me , he will say " I am stuck" whenever I sit or lay down on him and loves to be tickle.
  • Alex loves to sing and most often I have no idea what he is singing but I love to listen to him.His favorite songs are ABC and Popcorn Popping (the Children Songbook)
  • And they are the cutest little munch-chins ever 
I am so grateful to have those two and hope that I am able to do a decent job taking care of them. They sure make life a whole lot better and happier.

Genne is a big girl who sits on her little stool and eats her dinner (even has her own set of forks and spoons), Alex still refuse to eat anywhere other than his high chair. If I ever try to put his food at the table, he will pick it up and put in on the hight chair and climb in it to eat, funny kid ( afraid of change I guess, no wonder he eats the exact same things everyday).

3 comments:

Mary Ludwig said...

I wish I knew how to help more! I'm glad you are staying positive though. Sorry I haven't really been there much. I don't know what to do. Let me know!

crvinton said...

You, wonderful you Suze! We love you and are so grateful you've joined our extended family. You're smart, fun, spiritual and a great mother. Thanks for sharing your joy with your children with us. Knowing you has enriched my life ... really. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Way to think positive! I'm sorry it has been a crazy month, I hope it gets better!