Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Genne's First Day in. . .

Nursery 


We I been waiting for this day since she took her first step 11 months ago. . . Can you believe, she been walking for that long?!. . . Matt was sick, so I took them to church today by myself ( Thanks to Nivea, my visiting teacher( the best visiting teacher ever), who sat with us Alex in Sacrament, Genne was too busy running wild in the foyer. I drop Alex first and sat him in his little chair, then next, came Miss Missy Genevieve. As soon as I open the door, she walked right in and find a toy to play with. Then, when I was leaving, I told her and she wave goodbye and kept on playing. I lone you baby Genne and will miss having you with me in RS.

1 comment:

Mary Ludwig said...

She looks stinkin cute in her Valentine's day dress by the way! Maybe now that Genne is in nursery lily will have a funner/easier time going. She does pretty good most of the time. Apparently she just sits and stares for the first half hour every week though.