Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Is He About to Talk or Just My Imagination.


I am not sure Alex understand anything he says but sometimes he will say stuff at the right time. Here are a few of the thing he will say:
  • I love you too ( to Matt, after he told him " I love you "
  • I am so happy ( while we were playing together)
  • Alex, you ok ( whenever he falls down or hurt himself)
  • Alex, where are you ( just randomly)
  • Surprise ( randomly)
  • Goodnight, mama ( last night after I told him "goodnight" 
  • Thanks mama ( usually after I give him his Ipod, other than that I have to tell him to say it)
  • It's ok, mama ( we were in the store and I hit the cart on a shell while he was in there, so I told him sorry and it say " it's ok, mama" ) 
  • Ipod, mama ( he sure knows what he is asking for)
Those are some that I can remember.

Ps. Today in school, his speech therapist got him to pick up his backpack on the floor. . .I know it seem like nothing but for Alex it is something because he does not know how to follow instruction.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Oh Suze, that's so exciting!! Way to go Alex!!

Mary Ludwig said...

That is SO exciting! Go Alex!!

Sara said...

It sounds like he is really enjoying himself at school.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

YAY ! EXCITING ! He is such a precious baby :)