Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter !!!!

Daddy had to work, so did not do much for Easter, but we stay the whole 3 hours and had dinner together :)
The kids opening their Easter baskets before daddy had to do to work. Since I don't care much for the Easter Bunny (to be honest, I don't even know why they will even have a Easter bunny in such a spiritual time ) I decided to put stuff for the summer in there...So, they had: towels, swimsuits, sunglasses, side-walk chalks and some chocolate because Matt got some.

Examined everything

Genne's Easter bow with matching socks
Our little superstars !!!! Doesn't get any cuter then this :)
After Daddy went to work, we watched Tangled and danced to The Wiggles, great way to end the day. Hope you guys had a great Easter :)

No comments: