Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Friday Morning Walk

I have been walking up really early lately even before the kids wake up...On Friday, I wake up at 6:00 and was done with my morning by 8:00, so I decided to take the kids to the ducks ponds and feed them. They had a great time, Alex thought it was so cool to trow bread in the water and have the ducks rush to go and get it, however Genne in the other hand wanted to go in the water with the ducks which will explain our last picture. It was really cute watching them trying to interact with the ducks and get getting excited about the simplest thing. I am glad we were able to go even though coming back was a total pain in the butt, it is hard work trying to push a double trolling up the hill in the summer.
 Mama duck and baby ducks that Genne thought was fascinating!








 Thinking Genne: Hmmm! What to do, what to do???

 Watching the water fall


 LOVE those two!
 She was obsess with wanting to go into the water with the duck

 A little bird that Alex though was really cool...He calls it "birrr-dy"
Than this happen so we went back home :(
Hope you guys are having a great summer...See ya later!

No comments: