So here are a
Our little party-animal
The school geek
Good ol' Alex
Genne having fun with Daddy :)
Yep, they had lamas...Why, I have no idea!
Then end
Feel like you were there...right, right?! Well, you are very welcome♥ ♥ ♥
Tomorrow I am going to a pumpkin patch with Alex's school...So I am off to make Genne a pumpkin bow to wear of course, he he he!
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow for even more pictures since that is the only reason you come by anyway, right? And I am totally ok with that :)
2 comments:
Wow, I was surprised to hear that you guys had such cold weather. Ours has been beautiful. I'm sure I won't be able to say that soon :) Great pictures. It made me miss BYU!
Looks like fun! We always love parades, but I'm pretty sure we've never been to one quite that cold!
Oh, by the way, I never told you thank you for the bows you sent up for us this summer. THANK YOU!! They are adorable and I'm sure you'll see them popping up in pictures on our blog :-) You are so talented, thanks for sharing it with us!
Post a Comment