On Sunday, we went for a walk to the mountain and it was beautiful...It's wasn't cold at all ( my kind of walk) or hot to the point were you just want to pass out...It was perfect weather and we had an awesome time together.
Before we left, Matt was picking some trash out of the car and Genne sitting in her car sit was cheering for Matt. She was like: :"daddy,daddy,daddy...gooooo daddy"(as fast as she could), it was so funny and after that she decided to do one for mommy too...How sweet!!!
So, en case you live in one of those all year green and flat areas, here some pictures, bwa ha ha ha ha!
If we do end up in FL, I think the only thing I will really miss around here is how beautiful fall and spring are but if we do move to CO...I guess I won't really miss much, ha ha ha!
My beautiful family that I am so lucky to have forever♥
I don't get many pic of myself, so Matt decided to proof that I actually exist in the family, ha ha ha!
Genne having fun with daddy...Life is sooo much better when daddy is around:)
Alex taking a break from all that walking to play with rocks and make a "rock slide".















No comments:
Post a Comment