Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Friday, November 18, 2011

....!

Dear Alex,

Please, please talk already...Mommy is getting tired of trying to read you sweet little  mind while you sit around and getting frustrated. I want to help you and give you what you want but something, I am just too tired and sleepy to deal with both of you pulling me in different directions.

Oh! and please tell your sister to stop her drama and stop fighting me so much.

PS. I am sorry for getting impatient with you today...I know it is not your fault.

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
                                          Mommy♥

3 comments:

Justin and Carissa said...

How sweet! Alex is lucky to have you as his mother.

Sara said...

Love the picture. Alex is so lucky to have you as a mother.

Sara said...

Hehehe I din't mean to copy what Carissa said but those were exactly my thoughts.