Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Genne is TALKING

Soooo, our little miss Genevieve is starting to talk...It is so cute watching her trying to explain herself, or listen to her giving orders. She is growing up so fast and learning really quick. She can identify some of the letters in the alphabet and also some numbers. She also knows a few shapes.

The funniest thing she did was put Matt and I in time-out a few times, ha ha ha... the look on her face was so serious too - I could not stop laughing!

One day, she kept opening the window in the front room, and I kept telling her not to. After a little while, I guess she had enough because she looked at me with a really mad face (a little vein popping out of her forehead) and she said, " GO TO YOUR ROOM"...Me, I was all confused and just stood there looking at her. She said it one more time, and since I was not listening to her, she proceeded to take my hand while saying, "GO! GO! GO!" and dragged me to her room, then shut the door... It took me a while to realize what just happened, and by that time, I wasn't sure what to do with her! So, I just laughed (by the way, she was not thrilled that I was laughing, so she got mad)...I sure love that little girl...She definitely brings something special into our little family.

Today, I was laying on the floor and she step on my head and said: "Ooops, sorry mama"...She is sooo adorable! and she says thing like, " no no no", " there it is" she is turning unto quite a little talking.

No comments: