We made it safely to CO without any issue, part of the road was a bit icy but did not get unto any major bad weather. The kids did really well the whole 8 hours and we only stop twice for get gas and lunch. When we got to the house, they were sooo happy to be out of the car that they were running and jumping around the house like crazy ...They may have had a little too much candies in the car, he he he...We had an awesome week and met our new niece. She is the cutest and I got to hold and cuddle for a while ( LOVED IT).
A few random pictures.
Our cute niece Peyton and Genne getting alone just awesome...She even got a couple of hugs and kisses from Genne.
Genne "sharing" her Ipod with cousin Roxanne...Those two got along pretty well and were running arund the house screaming.
Genne and her new bff ( M&M)
Alex enjoyed playing the piano and hanging on the stairs with his Ipod ( such a loner).
It was really nice having everyone around with all the cousins and watching them interacted with each other.
2 comments:
I'm glad you had such a nice time. By the way I have the same background on my blog.
Looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I love the picture of Alex at the piano!
Post a Comment