Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Friday, December 2, 2011

5 Years ALREADY?!

Last week, celebrate our 5th Anniversary and let just say this have been the BEST 5 YEARS IN MY LIVE and I am glad to be looking forward to many more.
In honor of our awesome life together, I thought I will write down 10 reasons why Matt is the most wonderful husband in the universe...Yes, I said UNIVERSE!!!

  1. He is VERY supportive of ALL MY CRAZY ideas
  2. He never get tired of me and my ideas
  3. Not a day goes by that he did not tell me how much he loves and how beautiful I am ( a girl can never get tired of listening how beautiful they are, right?)
  4. He works hard everyday with little sleep so I can do ANYTHING that I want to do which is staying home with Alex and Genne... And he never complain about it.
  5. He always put everyone needs before his and is the most generous person I know.
  6. He spend his little free time playing with the kids and don't mind them running around all over him while he is napping on the couch or floor.
  7. I love listening to him talking about how he wants to help other people and make their life a little bit easier and our plan for the future.
  8. I still get super excited when he calls during break or on his way home, even more now then I used to when we were dating.
  9. He is sweet, caring , loving and most especially HE LOVES ME 
  10. I love him then, now and always will, for ever and ever.
I love my happy life and thanks God everyday that I am married to Matt.

PS. I haven't see him for two days...I can not wait for this semester to end so I can have my baby back!!!


Isn't he handsome?! And he is ALL MINE♥

No comments: