After church, we got home for some lunch and more playing with our new toys... We did not get a nap because both kids slept in church and were wide awake by the time we get home...We spend the rest of the afternoon, hanging out with each other and enjoying each others company.
Playing with her new blocks
Genne and her new doll...They have the same crazy curly hair, ha ha ha!
Genne's church dress that I made her with matching tie for Alex and bows too :)
Hanging out with daddy while he try out his new Xbox kinect
Genne and I making dinner...We had a great time together while wearing the super cool apron that Lisa made me and the one that I made Genne a while ago.
Getting ready for dinner with my little peeps...I even learn how to use a napkin ring on Youtube...Thank you Matt for helping me make our table look nice!
My baby and I before we dinner
Alex looking excited like always at the dinner table!
We drove poor Matt to drinking on Christmas day, ha ha ha!!!!
My baby and I...Hanging out after dinner
Talking to grandma Michelle
We had the most wonderful low key Christmas ever and I was glad to be able to spent it with Matt, Alex and Genne... Thank you Heavenly father for sending us baby Jesus!!!


































1 comment:
Thanks for sharing all of the pictures! It looks like you were very blessed this Christmas, just like we were.
Post a Comment