Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Putting Together a Nativity

To keep up with the real reason for this Holiday, we decided to put together a nativity with the kids. they had a great time putting the stickers on while we try to explain about the baby Jesus ( they were not really listening but I am sure it will all be worth it some day)
 Focus

 See how everything is everywhere...The best way to do according to Genne and Alex!!!


 Alex's master piece
 Genne's





I am grateful for Jesus and all he had done for us ...And especially the opportunity to go live with him and our Heavenly Father some day!!!

♥♥♥I AM HAVING A WHOLE lot OF FUN MAKING GREAT MEMORIES THIS CHRISTMAS AND LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TO TEMPLE SQUARE♥♥♥

1 comment:

Julie Clark said...

Yes! Lots of fun! But you'd be surprised how often they are listening. I'm sure they heard you or heard enough to build on again next year!