Genne has a big eyes furry friends' collections and every time we go to Hubby Lobby, she gets a new ones. She loves those things and call them "baby"... She rocks them, kiss them and gives them ton of hugs ( sometimes I had to kiss them too). Last night, I was playing around taking some pictures of her and Alex and she wanted me to take some of them ( she made me take a ton of pictures of those things, ha ha ha), so I did! She put them in place all by herself and now she always wants to see the pictures right after I take them ( kind of cute, except when I am trying to take HER pictures and she wants see the pictures while I am taking it). She goes to bed with them, wake with them and even took the monkey to church today and nursery♥
kissing her monkey.
Hugging them while saying "baby"









2 comments:
That is so precious!!
Joseph has the tiger and he absolutely loves it!! We've had to replace it a few times :)
Post a Comment