Valentine's day was simple day spending with the ones I love the most. Spent all day with my kiddos and did some fun stuff together. I LOVE my wonderful family and I am grateful to be able to spend time with them, learn from them and just enjoy the.
- Started our day with a lovely hug so we can sent brother off to school feeling loved ( which we do every morning) but this time Genne did it without me asking her too♥
- Alex ready for school pictures and Genne with her valentine's flower♥
- While Alex was in school we did pedicure and manicure to get ready for our date♥
- I got to do heart shape with Genne hair♥
- Going to go get brother from the bus and Genne refreshing her lip-gloss♥
- Before Genne's date with daddy
- Alex date with mommy
Princess Genne with her crown she won.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY... Hope you had a great one.
Don't ever wait for valentine's day to show your love ones how much you really care for them. Do it every single day of your life♥



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)






1 comment:
Gene's outfit is so so cute!
Post a Comment