Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible
Sunday, March 18, 2012
No Snacks... No Fun
Me: Did you have fun in nursery?
Genne: No
Me: Did you have snacks ( I am pretty sure they had snacks)
Genne: No snacks
Me: Alex, how was primary?
Genne: No primary
Hahaha! Cute! I actually peeked into the room a few times to check on Lily and saw Genne having a lot of fun when they were singing songs! I didn't see snacks though...so- I guess I can't call her a liar. I have no proof.
1 comment:
Hahaha! Cute! I actually peeked into the room a few times to check on Lily and saw Genne having a lot of fun when they were singing songs! I didn't see snacks though...so- I guess I can't call her a liar. I have no proof.
Post a Comment