When we got unto the drive way, Genne said " Mama's house"... You got that right baby girl. Now we are just waiting for the bank to say " Sure, I will lean those wonderful people the money to get their first home"and this little beauty will be ours. I am in love with, just perfect for our little family and the backyard HUGE. We might need to do a little yards works but totally worth it if the bank give us the ok.
Ignore the handsome gentlemen in the family room, bwahahaha
They already made themselves at home
Our huge backyard, a total step up from our two bedroom at wymount. Need some works and possibly a little garden and a playground to keep the hooligans busy.
.jpg)
.jpg)
















4 comments:
This is so gorgeous!!!
It's beautiful Suze!
We are so happy for you guys! It's a very nice home. When will you know for sure? When will you move in?
Hey Suze :)
I finally got on and this house looks SO amazing! I'm thrilled for you and really hope that everything goes through so you can move in! Hope you're doing well and your kids are so cute!
Jessica :)
Post a Comment