Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Friday, July 6, 2012

Teenage Years Already...perhaps?!


A couple week ago, we went downstairs to get breakfast but Alex stayed on the third floor playing on his Ipod, so after I was all ready I told Genne to go get him.  And here how it went

S: Genne, please go get brother
G: OK mama
 So she went on the bottom of the stairs and nicely calling Alex
G: Brother come down
Then she waited a few seconds
G: Brother come down
a few more seconds later
G: Brother come down
 Then she got really annoyed
G: UGH
Them she stomped up the stairs as hard as her little feet could while screamed
G: ALEX COME DOWN, NOW!
 And here come poor Alex crying while coming down the stair with Genne holding his hands... I have no ideas what she did to him but she got the job done and I did not have to drag myself up ALL the way to the third floor to go and get him.

She is such a little bossy character and is chowing way much too of what suppose to come when she is a teenager.

I LOVE MY LITTLE TEENAGE 2 YEARS OLD!!!

No comments: