Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Potty Training Day II

Day 2 in the morning was brutal. She has three accidents in the space of an hour and I was starting to get really frustrated because she was screaming and yelling again. However, around 11 o'clock she was starting to stop fighting whenever I will put her in the toilet and went without a problem and  NO ACCIDENTS. She still always say no whenever I ask her if she has to go but I just keep putting her every 15 to 30 min in the potty.
Between potty, we did some fun activities. We played games, legos and hangout in the backyard and I took some pictures of our fun day because I too needed to be entertain through this all process.












No comments: