Yesterday, she did really well and stayed dry all with a pooping accident. Altough, I am not really county it as a accident since she was still dry anyway, but now she knows where she needs to go poopy in the toilet as well.
I was sitting on the stair when she passed by me and I smelled something stinky, so I ask her if she went poopy and she said yes. I told her nicely that she also needed to go poop in the toilet when she needed to do and all she said was: " I sorry, mama". I felt so bad because I was kind of irritated that she poop in her underwear, so I guess she figure I wasn't happy about it because after I was done cleaning her up and explain to her again that she needed to also poop in the toilet she said: " Ok mama," She can be so sweet and understanding sometimes that I forgot she is ONLY three.
We are moving in the right direction and hoping to be able to venture outside soon with accidents free. She also got a new present for staying dry all day and letting me know that she needs to do :)
No comments:
Post a Comment