I sure love being those kiddos's mom and I am really grateful that they pick me to help them prepare to go live with our Heavenly Father again ( Just hope they knew what they were getting themselves unto). Staying home with them are not always easy... Some days, I am too tired, grumpy, a too little sleep and REALLY TIRED too deal with them, however at the end of the day I am glad I got to spend it with them. Having them in my life have really thought me a awful lot about sacrifices, selfless love and pure happiness. Even when I am having the worst day ( which doesn't happen often because I am married to the most amazing guy ever), they can still put a smile in my face and remind of how good my life is and how everything else doesn't really matter much.
How sweet are they?!
Who wouldn't LOVE to spend ALL DAY with those two if you could♥
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment