He is making an awesome progress in his speech lately... I am proud to announce that he is talking and understanding for the most part. He still said things that we don't fully understand but one step at the time and I can also say that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. He also has develop a sassy side with his new skill where he will say things like " I don't want to get ready for school" or " Why not" ( got that last one from Genne, I am sure)... He is a bit more social and turning unto quiet a "Daddy's boy", he asks for daddy about 5-6 time during the day and will even cries sometimes. I have to admit that I get a little jealous sometime when he is sad and just ask for daddy!
We love you Alex and thank you for coming unto our family ♥
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment