Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Potty train

I have to admit that potty training sucks big time but for some odd reason that I don't really know why, I got really lucky. 

Genne took two days and a few wet beds to be completely potty trained... for this whole year she been potty train, i can say that she is doing well and I think she only had two or three top accidents... She is really good at waking up at night time to go potty but not always good at going bad to bed ( working on that)... She is growing up so fast!

Alex took a little more convincing and considering his circumstances and I had to give up twice on him... I must say, he did pretty darn good. He is really good at holding it in until he really can't anymore to the point where it will hurt ( can't be good for him). Three nights ago I was trying to get him to go potty before bed and he kept talking about waiting for a diaper to go potty, So we decided to put him to bed without one... He stayed dry for two of those three night, I believe the boy knows what he is doing and what needs to be done! I declare him potty train day and night so that leaves us with just Maddie in diapers :)

Although I had an easier time doing it then most people, I am still not a big fan of it but grateful they were easy on me... Now, to hope that Maddie will do the same :)





No comments: