Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Genne Got...

Earnings. 

Since her holes from when she was a baby closed up, we got it re-pierce and for the record I rather do it when they are baby... She was all excited and happy for the 1st hole but when we had to do the second hole and found out it was going to hurt... oh boy! she did not want to do but by than it was too late because they already did the first one... Poor kiddo! she was not a happy camper and did not understand why I wouldn't leave her with one earring. We finally got it done 20 min later after some screaming and kicking, so I am hoping she will never want to pierce anything else ever again, hahahsa! Now she is all happy about her cute pink earrings and that all three girls in our house have earrings.  



No comments: