Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tea Party

Yesterday, after we dropped Alex at the bus, Genne was really unhappy ... So, I decided to have our first tea party to make the time more fun for her while Alex is in school...We  she had a great playing with the little tea cups. We had apples, olives ( her favorite), bananas and gold fish. I think, this is something we will do more often...Do you know any other activities we can do for about three hours while we wait for Alex?
 Olives
 Gold Fish
 Apples and Bananas





By the way, I made that skirt :)

 Got the tea set at Walmarts 




Maybe next time, we will do a dress up tea party :)

2 comments:

Claudia said...

How fun, Suze. Cute tea set, and an even cuter home-made skirt! Here are a couple things I used to do with the children when we had free time and it was cold outside. I taught them to sew with shoe laces woven in and out of a cardboard template. We also had tea parties with their stuffed animal friends. We went to the library and picked out and read books. We built forts (or homes) in the house by draping sheets or blankets over furniture. Then you could have a tea party in the fort! with the stuffed animals! We played with simple puzzles. We colored. We baked cookies and stuff like that. Those are a few things we did on rainy days when big brother was at school.

Leah said...

You're such a good mom. And she's such a good eater. I'm so jealous. Love the skirt too! Good job!