Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Haitian's Flag Day!

This year, I decided it was time to make it big and get the kids into the habit of celebrating their other half ...So, I made them their very first Haitians flag day outfit.
 I made their t-shirts out of a couple t-shirts that my mom sent but were way too big...I really like how they turned out, they are not perfect but they sure look cute wearing  them...I don't want to blow my own horn but "toot toot", I think they are great if I may say so myself which I do,hehehe. What do you think?
Really cute, huh?!
  And here is Genne tutu, of course...No outfit is complete with out a pair of bows and tutu...I even make my own image using a picture of the flag to put on the bottle cap for the center of the bows, again...Toot, toot!

No comments: