Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend !!!

This year is the first time where Matt was home for Mother's Day and I must say, It was the BEST mother's Day EVER. On Saturday , we went to the zoo and had a great time...Genne was saying hello to everyone,  talking and pointing her fingers to the animals, it was way cute. She stayed up the whole time while Alex felt asleep 3/4 of the way trough. When we got, I got to spend sometimes with my friend Leah which always awesome. Then on Sunday, I had the day off, so Matt did everything the whole day... In the afternoon, we went  and spent some time with Aunt Claudia and Uncle Rick and a few cousins...The kids got to run around with their cousins and eat cake.

Bellow are a BUNCH of pictures that I took while we were at the zoo. There are a lot, so they are mostly for aunt Roselaure :)



















Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day :)

No comments: