Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, January 15, 2012

CTR 4 and Junior Nursery

My kids went to higher level class in church today. They are no longer baby . Alex is now CTR 4 and Genne goes to the Junior nursery. Today was their first day for the new year ( we were all sick for a while), Genne got mad and cried because we passed by her old class and did not drop her off while we were looking for Alex's class... She LOVES nursery and when we got to her class, she did not just wake in and wave "bye bye" like always, she run all the way in the back of room and was looking like " You going to have to drag me out of  here if you want me out...Now GO ALREADY" ( tears). I have to admit, it is a little sad knowing that they are not babies anymore but happy that they are so confident and independent . 


When in the FREAKING HECK did MY babies got SO BIG?!


 And of course, I had to make her something cute to wear... So, I made her fabric tutu with matching bows. Love the fabrics tutu so much that I think that is  how I will be making her tutus for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is sad and happy that they grow up! Cute tutu!