So, to stop those kids from getting bored out of their mind this winter, I have decided to take them outside for at least one hour each day. They will be able to get some energy out, get some most needed fresh air and not drive themselves crazy or mama. We had a great time until a certain little girl did not want to wear her hat and gloves and had enough of dirty snow...Ok, ok...Maybe I had enough watching her eat it no matter how many time that I told her NO.
Alex made a snow ballAll she wanted to do was to eat the dirty snow
She ( I ) even got Alex to push her car for her for a WHOLE minute.
Also, did you notice our graduation countdown...Yet, we are finally getting there and I am super excited for the future...It is looking super promising.












No comments:
Post a Comment