Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Monday, January 9, 2012

SHE TALKS...

And a whole lot. Most of the time I have no idea what she is saying  but she ALWAYS says "thank you" ( unless you ask her to do it then she won't)...It is the sweetest thing ever, she always says thank you when we give her something, or if she drop something and I pick it up for her. She even says thank you when she comes and take stuff off my plate at dinner . Sometime, when Alex gets home from school, he usually get a candy from school and Genne will take it from him and says :"Thank you, brother". Funny kid, she thinks that all she have to do is say thank you and she can have anything she wants. If you leave the room and come back she always says " Hi mama"  or " Hi dahy". WHAT and NO are her favorites words to say.

She always like to have water in a cup to play with her kitchen and today she kept dropping the water on the floor, so I told she could not have anymore water to play it... 10 minutes later, she stood my the fridge and looked really shy and said : "Mama, water pleeuz!"...I have been trying to get her to say please for so long that I end up giving her the water. Although, I think she knows what she was doing because she had that winning look in her face after she got her water.
She loves to sings and knows her colors...Maybe she will be able to get Alex to talk more someday. I also think that she understand WAY more then I give her credit for.

She is turning unto quit the little character.
See that face...SO GENNE!!!

Genne trowing a tantrum!!!!

No comments: