Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Sunday, July 8, 2012

4th of July -Part I

We had the most awesome 4th of July ever and as always way too many pictures so I had to do some than one post... So, here what we did in the morning ( or at lunch, my little family did not wake up until 11ish, hahaha) The kids minus Alex had a great time running in the water  and having the most awesome time ever. I love it when All THE COUSINS  gets together, remind me of my childhood growing up with all those cousins( we were like sisters)




 IT WAS THAT MUCH FUN


 Alex and Angry Bird wondering what to do.

 So, this little thing can turn and turn and I completely forgot it was going to get dizzy, so I turned and turned him and as soon as he got down, poor kiddo could not stand up on his own... It was so funny, he kept feeling off every time, I will let him stand on his own, hahaha!




 She did it, hahaha!

No comments: