Welcome to our fairy tale !

Life is what YOU make of it so we plan on making it as awesome as possible

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

3 Years old photo shoot

 Look who is turning three alone with her sassy and bossy attitude. She have been such a challenging sweetheart to have around, we have our awesome days and hard days( yesterday was one of them) but we still loving each and happy to be around each other, so I think we are doing something good, hahaha!
She was not in the mood for pictures and did everything she could including screaming, yelling, crying, refusing to walk and wear any accessories, so I only manage to get a few good one. The one that we went out did not happen, so it is on maybe we will try again some other time. I even tried bribing her with ice and that totally fail... Wish she would fell for bribing but nope , not that girl!

 My favorite... She is growing up too fast




 She got something she wanted!



 LOVE THAT GIRL AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH HER, NO MATTER HOW DIFFICULT THEY MAKE THINGS AT TIME.

No comments: